ArxRobot version Alpha 0.1.62 has been uploaded to Google Play at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/air.com.arxterra.arxrobot.
- Added support for Waypoint Navigation. If you program your Arduino to take current GPS location and heading data, and navigate to a desired location, ArxRobot will:
- Provide current coordinates from its GPS sensor.
- Provide heading information from its motion sensors.
- Relay waypoint coordinates and various route management commands as the pilot triggers them at the Control Panel.
- Added watchdog messaging between ArxRobot and Arduino to help detect disconnects more quickly.