ArxRobot version Alpha 0.1.62 has been uploaded to Google Play at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/air.com.arxterra.arxrobot.
- Added support for Waypoint Navigation. If you program your Arduino to take current GPS location and heading data, and navigate to a desired location, ArxRobot will:
- Provide current coordinates from its GPS sensor.
- Provide heading information from its motion sensors.
- Relay waypoint coordinates and various route management commands as the pilot triggers them at the Control Panel.
- Added watchdog messaging between ArxRobot and Arduino to help detect disconnects more quickly.
By Larry Harmon Here is a short, easy-to follow presentation on content, photo editing and other general information on creating blog posts to document your EE 400d project. Blogging
By Tommy Sanchez Typically instructions on posting repositories to Github can be a little confusing, the tutorial below can be used as a guide to hopefully get you posting quickly and without the confusion. The tutorial also shows how to go about downloading a Github file from any public repository. It’s useful to understand how […]